Get ready for the weekend!!
What's up everyone!!
The weekend sets me back!! I hear that all the time in relation to fitness goals.
Weekends are often seen as a time to kick back and relax a little.
There's nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't interfere with goals you have set for yourself.
Consistency in eating habits and activity levels are keys to success.
If you're getting frustrated by weekend setbacks, it's probably because you are out of your routine and consistency falls by the wayside.
So, now the great work that you have done all week has been erased. You can easily erase any calorie deficit that may have accumulated Monday through Thursday.
So, to make consistent progress, we must be on our game, even on the weekends.
Here are some adjustments you can make.
1) Push back breakfast. I'm a big fan of Intermittent Fasting. On the weekends, I like to extend my fasting time and shrink my feeding window. That allows me to enjoy food and other fun activities without worrying about blowing my calories up.
2) Save carbs and fat for unpredictable meals. Focus on protein early on. Then if a special treat is offered, you can enjoy it guilt free.
3) Pack your lunch. If you are travelling, pack some food with you from home. That way you are not stuck eating junk you might by from a pit stop.
4) Get some help. We coach people all the time on consistency and mindset.
Check out our newest program: 6 Week Slimdown.
Don't wait until January to start making changes. Start your 6 Week Slimdown now!!
5) Supplement wisely. Contact a coach for free phone consultation on which supplements you should be taking to get you over the hump and making progress toward your goals. Check out the supplements we recommend here.
Contact a coach by clicking the chat button at the bottom of this website.
Have a great day and don't let this weekend trip you up!!