Turn Your Body Into A Machine
Helps you recover faster
Promotes muscle recovery
Increases muscle tone
Supports a balanced mood
Comes In 4-Flavors
HOW IT WORKS?
INTRA’s complete amino acid spectrum, in combination with Glycerol, forces your body to retain more fluid intravenously. This regulates body temperature & allows for a higher power output during training.
For those who are looking for an EAA supplement that covers all the bases and then some, this is your product.
- Serving Size? Take one serving (2 scoops) on the days that you workout (3 times a week).
- When? Sip on this during your workout.
- Daily vs. weekly? This product is formulated to last one month by taking 3 times
weekly on days you workout.
- How? With food? Liquid? Take with as much fluid as you need to make it taste
good. You do not need to take this with food.
- Cycling? Should be able to take consistently for an extended period of time 3 times a week.
- What happens if I skip? Not a big deal to double up the dosage, but not necessary. Take a regular dose during your next workout.
- Does Intra have calories? Technically, there are calories in the INTRA since Amino Acids are protein. That being said, you are looking at 30 calories per serving (15 per scoop).
- Can you take Intra while pregnant or breastfeeding? Yes!
- Is Intra vegan/gluten-free? Yes.
- How much creatine is in INTRA? 2 grams per serving.