This is a Digital Course that is available to you upon purchase.
You can go through this course at your own pace - all at once or day-by-day!!
This course contains:
- 2 complete modules, containing a total of 18 powerful, lessons
- 25 additional resources, affirmations, checklists, and reflections to reinforce the application of the material
- Custom quiz for each module
- Additional resources and handouts for each module
Each lesson contains a short reflection followed by a specific, tangible action step.
The goal is to keep it short and actionable so you can build momentum after each lesson.
Your Are Searching For Ways To Lose Weight Safely...
- The employee working a demanding job who doesn’t have TIME to meal plan
- The stay-at-home mom who needs to CUT calories while taking care of kids
- The university student who is eating poorly but wants to get HEALTHY
- The retiree who can’t do INTENSE workouts and needs to alter dietary habits
- ANYONE longing to get healthy and shed pounds
This is a COMPLETE online course delivered by email. You can go at your own pace!!
Here's What You Get Inside This Diet And Nutrition Course:
There are 2 modules with 18 total lessons.
This is a complete course broken up into lessons, activities, and additional resources.
Module 1: Cut Calories Without Feeling Deprived
You will learn that you can lose weight in SIMPLE yet effective ways. You will learn about healthy food choices, portion control, willpower, and eating in moderation. These intuitive techniques will give you the power to cut calories without stressing out.
- Lesson 1 – Slashing Calories
- Lesson 2 – Enhance Your Motivation
- Lesson 3 – Grocery Shopping Techniques
- Lesson 4 – Lose Weight by Taking a Break From Your Diet
- Lesson 5 – The Mealtime Miracle for Weight Loss Success
- Lesson 6 – Lose Weight by Learning to Eat Slower
- Lesson 7 – The Portion Control Solution
- Lesson 8 – Top Secrets to Eating in Moderation
- Lesson 9 – Managing Liquid Calories Made Easy
- Lesson 10 – Summary and Reflection
- Module 1 Quiz – Cut Calories Without Feeling Deprived
Module 2: Tackle Your Triggers
Most people think the only way to cut calories is to starve themselves. But, a large part of a successful weight loss program is identifying your personal eating triggers that cause you to overeat. Once you identify those triggers, you’ll be able to cut out excess calories you didn’t know you were consuming.
- Lesson 11 – Put a Damper on Emotional Eating
- Lesson 12 – Get Rid of Environmental Triggers
- Lesson 13 – Stay in Control When Late Night Hunger Strikes
- Lesson 14 – The Weight Loss Solution for People who Hate to Cook
- Lesson 15 – Work With Your Body’s Natural Processes to Control Hunger
- Lesson 16 – 7 Tips to Increase Self-Control
- Lesson 17 – The Sustainable Weight Loss Mindset
- Lesson 18 – Module 2 Summary and Reflection
- Module 2 Quiz – Tackle Your Trigger
This course brings you ton of proven, easy strategies you can use to help you cut calories without strict diets or feeling deprived.
This course starts off with a bang as you learn 25 ways to slash calories on the sly in the very first lesson. The fun continues with ways to enhance your motivation and shop wisely at the grocery store during your weight loss journey. Learn how you can even benefit from taking a break from your diet.
Discover strategies for cutting calories by changing when and how you eat. Learn calorie-cutting secrets for eating slower, controlling your portions, and eating in moderation. See how to cut calories in drinks as well as food.
Module 2 of this course shows you effective tips tricks, and techniques for coping with your eating triggers such as emotional eating environmental triggers and late night cravings. You'll also discover ways to avoid those frequent trips to the (high-calorie) drive-thru or ordering out, even if you hate to cook.
Continue your calorie-cutting journey with ways to use your body's natural processes to control hunger, increase your self-control, and maintain your weight loss as you move forward.
As with any course, the secret to your success with this course lies in taking action to implement the new strategies you've learned. To this end, you'll find handouts like affirmations, tracking charts, motivational prints, and more throughout this course. Also, each lesson ends with a short exercise to help you get started using the tips in that lesson.
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Greatly reduce the amount of calories you consume, without feeling deprived.
- Eat in moderation, without leaving from the table still hungry.
- Schedule a full day of meals and snacks, without racking up calories.
- Include your favorite foods, without sabotaging your efforts to lose weight.
- Cope with stress, boredom, and negative feelings, without splurging on junk food.
- Increase your self-control.
- Maintain your target weight in the future.